Create solutions that go beyond problem solving
Embark on challenges that evolve every day and meet them head on
Employ cutting edge technology and resources
Innovate freely within our vastly open culture
Share your work with a large open source community
Carve your own path
Work with passionate peers in a bold environment
We’re currently looking for software engineers. With IoT and MDM being two of the hottest areas in technology right now, our ideal applicants must have sound knowledge of IoT and MDM technology, the curiosity to learn about upcoming trends in this sphere by themselves, and a data-driven, analytical mind.
- A bachelor’s degree in software engineering
- An understanding of UI/UX and its importance
- Knowledge of technology areas such as AI, machine learning, security, and big data
- Great communication skills, a strong work ethic, and the ability to work with individuals in different teams
We’re always on the lookout for new talent and ideas. Software engineering students are welcome to apply for internships.
What we look for in our interns
- Keen, committed, and enthusiastic individuals with a particular passion for IoT and MDM technology
- The necessary technical skills and the need to build your expertise
- Proactive and bold enough to experiment with technology
- A fast, self motivated learner
What will you gain from an internship with us?
- Build your technical and soft skills
- Gain exposure to industry best practices
- Learn from industry experts who have worked with global Fortune 500 companies and SMEs
- Contribute to multi-faceted projects and solutions
- Find your voice and build your personal brand in the industry
If you feel that identity federation alone will not fulfill your unique enterprise requirements, then we will leverage additional identity and access management capabilities from WSO2 Identity Server.