Unified endpoint management
Entgra UEM has extensive enterprise wide UEM features that you can customize for your business needs. A granular, simplified experience and robust identity management capabilities at a lower cost are yours with Entgra UEM.
Centralized device management + Unified endpoint management
Manage any number of Android, iOS, Windows, MacOS, and Linux devices in one place. Scale as you like.
Human & device identity management
Connect existing identity management systems or create a federated identity services layer.
For data protection, security compliance, and device monitoring.
Security that works for you
We will leverage additional identity and access management capabilities from WSO2 Identity Server.
Customize your solution with real time event analytics, reporting, custom dashboards, and more.
Control device & data usage over lower costs
Ensure that devices are used for their intended purpose and keep track of your expenses.
Device & endpoint data analytics
Gain richer business intelligence to complement your decisions.
Entgra app store
Build, control, and share purpose built apps.
Entgra UEM now has significant product enhancements. The latest release includes the following updates:
- Greater security with restrictions for invalid SIM cards
- Real-time decision making through geo-fencing and alerts at the client-end
- A user-friendly endpoint management app to simplify administrative tasks
- Features to enable new configurations for role creation and permissions
- Factory reset protection for Android devices
- Capability to name devices at enrollment for easier device identification
- Additional features that empower administrators to perform their tasks seamlessly