We are delighted to introduce Entgra UEM 5.1! Last month, we released Entgra UEM 5.0 with its all-new UI, updated analytics and dashboards, new support policies for Android and Windows, improved Docker support for product profiles, and enhanced API integrations.
Entgra UEM 5.1 is an extended version of the product that encompasses our Mobile Device Management (MDM) and Mobile Application Management (MAM) capabilities in addition to integrating Internet of Things (IoT) capabilities within a single platform.
While there are no architectural changes in Entegra UEM 5.1, we have introduced new features, improvements, and bug fixes. We considered numerous customer issues when developing these upgrades.
Here’s a comprehensive list of feature upgrades in this release:
- Define permissible account types – You can specify the number of accounts per type and the account types allowed on the device.
- Display changed device name in agent – Device name changed by admin via APIs in the agent now visible.
- Trigger operation simultaneously in a device group – Ability to simultaneously deliver one or more actions to a device group.
- Direct publishing of app releases – Authorized users can publish releases without following the app lifecycle.
- Alternate app installing capability – An alternative mechanism in the agent that enables installing apps hosted in environments other than the app store, and/or to be used if the standard installation fails.
- Complete file access permission for Android 11 and above – Improvements to storage access related permissions on Android 11 and above.
We hope to give our customers a better and more effective product with the release of Entgra UEM 5.1. To learn more about the product, refer to the documentation here. If you have any questions, do reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org